A new court filing has claimed that more than 4,900 people were injured at Travis Scott’s Astroworld festival.
10 people were killed in a crowd crush during Scott’s performance at the festival last year.
Now, attorneys Jason Itkin, Richard Mithoff and Sean Roberts have said that 732 victims were severely injured and required extensive medical treatment.
They claim another 1,649 received less extensive treatment and 2,540 people’s injuries are still under review, Rolling Stone reported.
The attorneys have not confirmed how much the victims are suing for.
However, it was previously reported that 125 victims filed to sue, with Scott facing a $750,000,000 (£600,000,000) suit.
The Highest In The Room rapper was named as a defendant in the lawsuit at the tie, which was filed by attorney Tony Buzbee on behalf of 125 festival-goers who accused the organisers of ‘gross negligence’.
10 people died following the Houston, Texas event on November 5 when the crowd surged towards the stage during Scott’s performance, causing a huge stampede and audience members to feel crushed.
Among those who died were nine-year-old Ezra Blount, who had been placed in an induced coma, while university student Bharti Shahani, 22, died after spending a week on a breathing ventilator in hospital.
Organisers Live Nation previously said in a statement: ‘We continue to support and assist local authorities in their ongoing investigation so that both the fans who attended and their families can get the answers they want and deserve, and we will address all legal matters at the appropriate time.’
Scott shared a statement hours after the incident and said: ‘I just wanna send out prayers to the ones that was lost last night.
‘We’re actually working now to identify the families so we can help assist them through this tough time. My fans really mean the world to me and I always want to leave them with a positive experience.’
Defending himself, he added: ‘Anytime I can make out anything that’s going on, you know, I stop the show and you know, help them get the help they need. I could just never imagine the severity of the situation.
‘To the ones that was lost last night, we’re working right now to ID the families so we can help assist them through this tough time.
‘I’m honestly just devastated… I could never imagine anything like this just happening.’
The filing comes after it was reported that Scott will perform at the Billboard Music Awards this weekend.
Metro.co.uk has contacted Travis Scott and Live Nation for comment.
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.