If You Have the Letter ‘M’ on Your Palm, There Is Something Truly Special About You
Palmistry (palm reading) refers to the reading of one’s hand or palm, by examing the lines, shapes, and lengths. Palmistry can predict someone’s character traits, health, finances, wisdom, career, relationships, and more!
Origins of Palm Reading
Palmistry is an ancient practice dating back thousands of years and has roots in ancient China, Tibet, India, Greece, and Egypt. The well-traveled practice is still prevalent today!
A Quick Guide to Palm Reading
First, you need to pick a hand. BUT which hand?
For insight into your work life and how you present yourself to the world, choose your dominant hand. To examine personal relationships, dreams, and emotional struggles choose your non-dominant hand.
Ready To Read Your Lines?
Before we begin, you should know that there are 3 major lines knowns as:
- Life Line
- Head Line (wisdom line)
- Heart Line (love line)
Some other lines include:
- Marriage Line
- Fate Line
- Sun Line
- Children Line
- Money Line
- Health Line
- Travel Line
- Bracelet Line
- Line of Mars
- Ring of Solomon
- Ring of Saturn
- Girdle of Venus
- Ring of Apollo
- Ring of Mercury
TIP: A less prominent line reflects an area of life that may need work, while a deeper one signals that the characteristic related to that line is strong and fully developed.
For this article, will be focusing on the 3 major lines: Life, Head, and Heart.
1. Life Line
The life line is one of the three major lines in palm reading. It starts from the palm edge between the thumb and forefinger and extends to the base of the thumb. The life line mainly reflects a person’s physical vitality and life energy. Also, it can indicate accidents or serious illnesses.
Reading The Life Line
- No Life Line (or less prominent): This can indicate a person with low energy and lest zest for life.
- A Long or Deep Life Line: This indicates good health, stamina, vitality, and balance. You’re a person who is highly resistant to disease.
- Short Life Line: You are more susceptible to illness.
- Break in Life Line: This indicates struggle, losses, unexpected change or interruption in your way of living. Alternatively, a break in the life line can signify that you may get ill but recover quickly.
2. Head Line (Wisdom Line)
The head line is the second important line in palm reading. It starts from the palm edge between the thumb and forefinger and extends across the palm in the middle part with the life line below and the heart line above. The head line reveals a person’s belief, attitude, thinking ability, creative ability, intellectual development, and intuitive abilities.
Reading the Head Line
- Long Head Line: This indicates intelligence and a good memory. You’re an individual who thinks things through and is not likely to overreact. You look at all the possibilities before making a decision or taking action. Alternatively, a long line can mean that you have a tendency to overthink.
- Very Long Head Line (extending across palm): You are successful and not the cowardly type. Alternatively, you may have a tendency to be selfish.
- Straight Head Line: You’re an individual who is realistic and down to earth. You have excellent organizational skills and great attention to detail.
3. Heart Line (Love Line)
The heart line (also known as love line) is the third major line in palm reading. It’s just above the headline starting from the edge of the palm under the little finger, running across the palm and ending below the middle finger or forefinger. The heart line indicates someone’s emotional state and their emotional and physical relationship with others. It can also be a predictor of the health of the heart.
Reading the Heart Line
- Short Heart Line: This indicates that you can be self-centered, ruthless, narrow-minded and like to act out without thinking about the consequences.
- Long Heart Line: This is an individual that is open and has overall warmth. Alternatively, it indicates having a naive belief that all love/relationships can be perfect.
- Very Long Heart Line: If your heart line extends to the edge of the palm from both side, it indicates signs of co-dependency toward partners and possible promiscuity.
But what does it mean when you have an ‘M’ on your palm?
While all of us have the 3 major lines discussed above, not many people have the letter M. For those who do have it, you’re in for a treat.
Look very carefully at the center of your palm (doesn’t matter which hand)
Sometimes, the Head, Heart, and Life lines cross in a specific way that seems to shape the letter “M” in the middle of the hand. To find out if you have an “M” on your palm: (4)
- Lets first look closely at your life line again.
- Now search for your head line.
- And finally your heart line.
- To complete the M shape, we need to look at the fate line. We didn’t go into depth with this line because it is rare. For some, it might be just a small (unnoticeable) crease, and for others, it might show clearly. See the picture above for better illustration.
Do you see the letter M?
If these four lines link up in the shape of an “M” as shown above, you are one of the lucky few! The letter M means that your life has intersected to create the perfect symmetry for incredible wealth and power in society! (4)
The letter “M” within the palm is also an indication of:
- Great Prospect
- Very Strong Intuition
People whose palms have the letter M are masters at seeing through lies and deceit. Not much gets past them, and they almost always figure out if someone is less than honest, lying, or cheating! (8)
(1) A Guide to Palm Reading. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.realsimple.com/work-life/life-strategies/palm-reading-guide
(2) Brandão, M., T., K., Garcia, K. S., DeCourcy, C., Blouin, S., . . . Maffi Oxford. (2016, August 15). If You Have A Letter ‘M’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, THIS Is What It Means. Retrieved from https://www.davidwolfe.com/if-you-have-a-letter-m-on-the-palm-of-your-hand-this-is-what-it-means/
(3) Chinese Palmistry. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.yourchineseastrology.com/palmistry/
(4) Endicott, R. (2016, May 29). If The Lines On Your Palm Form An ‘M,’ It Might Reveal Hidden Secrets About Your Personality. Retrieved from https://www.littlethings.com/m-on-palm-meaning/
(5) Palmistry Life Line 6. (2012, November 14). Retrieved from http://psychiclibrary.com/beyondBooks/palmistry-life-line-6/
(6) Wright, M. (2017, November 05). If You Have A Letter “M” On Your Palm This Is What It Means. Retrieved from https://curiousmindmagazine.com/letter-m-palm-means/
(7) Young, S. (2018, July 31). ‘Sharp Objects’ Gives Chris Messina A Break From Playing The “Nice Guy” & He Loves It. Retrieved from https://www.bustle.com/p/chris-messinas-sharp-objects-character-isnt-your-typical-nice-guy-he-wouldnt-have-it-any-other-way-9661690
(8) P. (2017, February 01). If You Have A Letter ‘M’ On The Palm Of Your Hand, This Is What It Means. Retrieved from https://howafrica.com/if-you-have-a-letter-m-on-the-palm-of-your-hand-this-is-what-it-means/
The post If You Have the Letter ‘M’ on Your Palm, There Is Something Truly Special About You appeared first on The Hearty Soul.