Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

‘I’m Going To Die!’ Howard Stern Reveals Cancer Scare 2 Years After Infamous ‘Sick Day’

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page




Howard Stern has revealed for the first time that the infamous sick day he took from The Stern Show on May 10, 2017 wasn’t just a normal sick day. In fact, he now admits he was at a hospital for surgery to test for cancer.

In a shocking interview with the Hollywood Reporter, Stern, 64, said doctors had discovered a growth on his kidney that had a 90 percent chance of being cancerous.

“And now all I’m thinking is, ‘I’m going to die,’ ” he said. “And I’m scared s**tless.”

The Shock Jock at the time told his viewers upon his return that he had been sick with the flu, and rumors of something more serious were lies. 

“Why is it such a big deal that I took a f**king day off?” Stern told his listeners.

But it appeared his dedicated listeners were right.

Fortunately, following seven incisions to his abdomen, he came out of surgery to learn that it had all been a scare, and the growth was a benign cyst.

After his health scare, Stern said in the interview he now regrets his behavior as a father to his three daughters and as a husband to his first wife Alison. (Stern has now been married to wife Beth for over 10 years.)

“I was so completely f**ked up back then,” he admitted. “I didn’t know what was up and what was down, and there was no room for anybody else on the planet.”

“I’m at a place now where I am trying to figure out how to spend the rest of my life, however long that might be.”

The post ‘I’m Going To Die!’ Howard Stern Reveals Cancer Scare 2 Years After Infamous ‘Sick Day’ appeared first on RadarOnline.




Leave your comment

Close